Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Nines to Nymph



My sister is a shopaholic and she wanted me to accompany her for the day during her spending spree. Sis and I have this unwritten rule that we inform the other of our outfit so that the other can dress accordingly. 

“I can’t believe you’re wearing a dress!” she gasped through my celly after I told her to wear something cute because I was donning my bubble dress from TJ Max with tights and boots. 

“Wow, you look nice!” said my dad when I came down the stairs. Maybe my woodland sprite side has been rearing her head for a while. I guess I didn’t realize how little I dressed up!

I figure I have four months left until I surrender my wardrobe to my mom and sisters and unleash my wilderness nymph, so I should dress to the nines whenever I can. I can hear them now saying "mine, mine, mine!" like the seagulls in "Finding Nemo" when they spot a crabby delicacy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment