Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Karma


Ok...I may have overreacted when I said that grocery stores were terrible and ripping people off. The fact that I bought food today at a grocery store makes me hypocritical, however, I remember my favorite English teacher from high school explaining that being a hypocrite is not a bad thing. In fact it is human because it shows that are thoughts and opinions are dynamic. And how boring an individual would be who is steadfast in their thoughts and beliefs as to not be deemed hypocritical. 

I went back to BJs for round two and loaded up on beef jerky, peanut M&Ms, almonds and snickers. At the self checkout line, while I was scanning my goods, my purse accidentally got knocked into the trash can. Karma...I thought, BJs was getting me back for abandoning my cart a month ago when I walked out because I realized I could get Ramen for much less at WallyWorld.

Since then I bought nuts, grains, and legumes from a local natural food store. However, they tend to cater to vegans.

Hypocrite or not I know that I am a hungry prospective thru-hiker that needs her jerky.

2 comments:

  1. Miss our WallyWorld adventures the night before our camping adventures...

    ReplyDelete