Saturday, January 15, 2011

Orange Orb

From the left to right: Butter, mom, Choc, Little Bob and me (as represented by my hair). 
I took my 31.5lb orange orb through Town Forest along with Choc and Butter and my mom. The five of us were able to stuff ourselves into my Geo Tracker along with a baby backpack and a car seat...I thought it was pretty impressive. Little Bob was layered in insulation and, as you can see, it was difficult for him to put his arms down, like Randy in the movie, A Christmas Story.
Robert sporting my gloves

2 comments:

  1. OMG! That is so funny! I love the pictures, Jilli! Robert looks like he's ready for space travel. You're giving him a lot of great memories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, just had a chance to read this!!! Hilarious!! He does look like he's ready for lift-off. Too cute! Thanks for being the best auntie ever!! oh right and the very, absolute, without a doubt, greatest sister (and best friend) ever!!! love you chica and LOVE your blog!! Whatever are we going to do when you're on the trail?!

    ReplyDelete