Sunday, January 23, 2011

Painter Abs

For the past two weeks I have been working for my dad painting the interior of a house he is building on Martha's Vineyard. I did not realize how much of a workout it is to do so. Rolling on the latex paint required me to do stairs in order to cut in and do touch ups and continual abdominals contractions as I rolled the ceilings and walls. My abdominals were engaged unless I was sleeping or eating.

My dad's foreman introduced me to the Ab Wheel (not recommended for individuals with weak backs). Let's just say it has been three days since my last role and it hurts to cough, sneeze and laugh.
The Ab Wheel

So, although I was stranded on the vineyard for the past two weeks with limited communication sources and no hiking trails I was on a role loosing rolls as I rolled.

1 comment: